10 个小红花贴纸 或是 House Points 可兑换一张奖励卡
- 学生可使用此卡延长自己玩游戏（比如 Quizlet) 的时间。
- 音乐影片 Music Video、李子柒、小P优优、快乐大本营等等
- 老师给学生画一张卡，肖像、动物、花儿等等 （学生可选择自己想要的画
However, I find out not all students love these, and it could end up with just a waste of money, really.
So one day, two years ago while I was scrolling my wechat moments, and I saw there was a post being shared by my friend. The post was written by 巴别塔. (Please subscribe their wechat page - TheBaBelTower- if you haven't! They have loads of resources up there.) 巴别塔 was sharing a post about "Cooper Coupon". I decided to adapt and apply it in my lesson, because it is just AWESOMEEE! I called it Reward Coupon in my class.
How it works:
- Teacher will give stamp/sticker to students during lesson, based on their classroom performance, homework, engagement. You could just give them stamp if they answer a question correctly in Mandarin.
- Students have their stamps/stickers in their front or back cover of their book.
- Students could exchange their 10 stamps with a House point or school merit (if there is such thing in your school).
- It is not necessary for students to exchange their 10 stamps with a house point. They could SAVE it up to 15 or 20 stamps to exchange a reward coupon!
I love this idea and want to try this out. Waiting for more coupon designs ;)
Loved it more details pls :)
well, it's been a long time since i read your blog posts.
woah, it seems students from year 3 to year 8 like such positive rewards.
that's really interesting.
Great idea! Could you share with us how do you use these coupons in the class?
Would love to try out this reward strategy!
I think my students will love the "skip the homework" card idea...looking forward to knowing more how you actually use this strategy in your classroom. Thanks a lot.
Post a Comment